Tuition and Fees
8am – 3pm
If your child is enrolled in Electives (such as Religion), then dismissal times are:
Grades 1-8: 3:30pm
Registration Fee (returning student) $275 charged on May 1st and non-refundable
Registration Fee (new student) $350 due upon registration and non-refundable
Montessori Toddler (ages 15 months – 3 years)
Full Day (Monday – Friday; 8am-3pm): $8,875.00 (Aug-May)
Half-Day (Monday – Friday; 8am-11:30am): $6,985.00 (Aug-May)
Full Day toddlers will be assessed $90/month for hot lunch (as required by DCFS)
Montessori Pre-School (3 &4 year-old children)
Full Day (Monday – Friday; 8am-3pm): $6,950.00 (Aug-May)
Half-Day (Monday – Friday; 8am-11:30am): $5,850.00 (Aug-May)
Children in this age group are strongly recommended to attend Full Day for a complete benefit.
Montessori Kindergarten to 3rd Grade
Full Day (Monday – Friday; 8am-3pm): $7,350.00 (Aug-May)
4th to 8th Grades
Full Day (Monday – Friday; 8am-3pm): $7,850.00 (Aug-May)
Available from 3pm – 6pm $8/hour
Preschool to 8th Grade
Available from 3pm – 6pm $6/hour
$1/minute after 6:00pm
First Child: Full Tuition
Siblings : 10% discount
Discounts are not applicable to any Half-Day or partial-week attendance.
Discount percentage is computed based on the lowest tuition value in the family.
- 10 equal installments due on the 5th or 20th of each month from August 2018 to May 2019
- Full payment of the tuition in August 2018. This option qualifies for a 5% discount.
- Semi-Annual payment (half in August 2018 and half in January 2019), qualifies for 3% discount
- Field trips are all mandatory except the ones indicated as optional
- There is one field trip per month on average.
- Mandatory field trips fee is $215 per student per year.
- Optional field trips are billed separately.
- Field Trips Fee is charged in September and is applied to the family’s FACTS account.
EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES (BOOKS, MANIPULATIVES,ETC.)
- Grades 1 to 3: $165
- Grades 4 to 8: $205
- Foreign Languages: Spanish $35, Chinese $25, Arabic $50
- Electives: Religion or other: $50,
- Books Fee is typically charged in November and is applied to the family’s FACTS account.
- $200 per year per student usage fee.
- Fee is due at start of school in August and is applied to family’s FACTS account.
- Fee applies to students in grades 4 to 8. Each student in these grades is assigned a personal laptop.
In the case of early withdrawal before natural end of school date:
No refund of any paid tuition. Parents will be responsible for an extra month of tuition payment. Remaining tuition payments, as part of the Tuition Agreement with FACTS, will be eliminated and the contract will be terminated.
Entire payment of the tuition for the year 2018 – 2019 must be fulfilled by May 20, 2019.
The registration and re-enrollment fees are non-refundable The books, field trip, and laptop fees are non-refundable and not prorated
As of January 2018, FACTS charges $46/family/year irrelevant of the number of enrolled children in the family.
All tuition is handled electronically through FACTS. No form of manual payment is accepted.