- Go to www.kindiacademy.com and click on the “New Student Application” under “Registration” tab. This form will ask for some of the basic information about the prospective family and their child(ren). This application does not guarantee admission or registration into the Academy. It is the first step in the admissions process. There is a $50 non-refundable application fee for each child. Use the “Pay Here!” link under the “Registration” tab to complete the payment.
- Once your initial application is received, we will call you to setup a school visit and student evaluation.
Toddler Program (ages 15 months to 3 years)
- An interview with the parents and their toddler will give a chance for the family to get their questions answered and for the teachers to welcome them and their child to the school.
- No official evaluation for children in this age group is required.
Preschool (3 years), Pre-K (4 years), and Kindergarten:
- Parents will meet with the teachers and administration to get their questions answered.
- Children going into Preschool (3-year-olds) need no official evaluation.
- Children going into Pre-K (4-year-olds) and Kindergarten will be evaluated by our staff. This is done by having the child spend a half day in the classroom. If more time is needed, parents will be informed. Results will be discussed with parents.
Grades 1 - 8:
- Parents will meet with the administration to get their questions.
- Children need to be evaluated through a written Math and English tests. This can be done on the same day as the family’s school visit or at another scheduled time. Results will be discussed with parents.
The school reserves the right to dismiss any student any time after admission due to factors related to behavior, academics, or any other aspects that only become evident after close interaction with the student.