Tuition and Fees
8am – 3:30pm
Registration Fee (returning student) $275 charged on May 1st and non-refundable
Registration Fee (new student) $350 due upon registration and non-refundable
Montessori Toddler (ages 15 months – 3 years)
Full Day (Monday – Friday; 8am-3pm): $8,875.00 (Aug-May)
Half-Day (Monday – Friday; 8am-11:30am): $6,985.00 (Aug-May)
Full Day toddlers will be assessed $90/month for hot lunch (as required by DCFS)
Montessori Pre-School (3 &4 year-old children)
Full Day (Monday – Friday; 8am-3pm): $6,950.00 (Aug-May)
Half-Day (Monday – Friday; 8am-11:30am): $5,850.00 (Aug-May)
Children in this age group are strongly recommended to attend Full Day for a complete benefit.
Montessori Kindergarten to 3rd Grade
Full Day (Monday – Friday; 8am-3pm): $7,350.00 (Aug-May)
4th to 8th Grades
Full Day (Monday – Friday; 8am-3pm): $7,850.00 (Aug-May)
Available from 3pm – 6pm $9/hour
Preschool to 8th Grade
Available from 3pm – 6pm $7/hour
$1/minute after 6:00pm
First Child: Full Tuition
Siblings : 10% discount
Discounts are not applicable to any Half-Day or partial-week attendance.
Discount percentage is computed based on the lowest tuition value in the family.
- 10 equal installments due on the 5th or 20th of each month from August 2019 to May 2020
- Full payment of the tuition in August 2019. This option qualifies for a 4% discount.
- Semi-Annual payment (half in August 2019 and half in January 2020), qualifies for 2% discount
- Field trips are all mandatory except the ones indicated as optional
- There is 7 to 8 Field Trips during the year (inside and outside school). For the year 2020-2021 the trips are inside the school only through visits from authors, speakers, and such in the second half of the school year.
- Mandatory field trips fee is $215 per student per year. For the year 2020-2021 the fee is reduced to $95 per student per year
- Optional field trips are billed separately.
- Field Trips Fee is charged in September and is applied to the family’s FACTS account.
- This fee is mostly specific to COVID-19 due to the extreme measures the school is taking to keep everyone safe. This includes the frequent deep-cleaning of the building, the daily spraying of the all the rooms, the replacement of UVC lights, the replacement of HEPA-compliant filters, masks, sanitizing material, thermometers and more. For the year 2020-2021, those costs many times multiple of past years.
- This fee is $135 per student per year.
EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES (BOOKS, MANIPULATIVES, ETC.)
- Grades 1 to 3: $165
- Grades 4 to 8: $205
- Foreign Languages: Spanish $35, Chinese $25, Arabic $50
- Electives: Religion or other: $50,
- Books Fee is typically charged in November and is applied to the family’s FACTS account.
- $215 per year per student usage fee.
- Fee is due at start of school in August and is applied to family’s FACTS account.
- Fee applies to students in grades 4 to 8. Each student in these grades is assigned a personal laptop.
- $120 per year per student charged at the beginning of the year. This covers all school supplies. Students are only asked to bring a very limited set of items depending on their grade (example: TI-84 Calculator, Backpacks, ..)
- $45 Graduation fee for KG and 3rd grade students
- $85 Graduation fee for 8th grade students (does not include ceremony tickets)
In the case of early withdrawal before natural end of school date:
No refund of any paid tuition. Parents will be responsible for an extra month of tuition payment. Remaining tuition payments, as part of the Tuition Agreement with FACTS, will be eliminated and the contract will be terminated.
Entire payment of the tuition for the year 2019 – 2020 must be fulfilled by May 20, 2020.
The application, registration and re-enrollment fees are non-refundable The books, field trip, and laptop fees are non-refundable and not prorated
As of January 2019, FACTS charges $46/family/year irrelevant of the number of enrolled children in the family.
All tuition is handled electronically through FACTS. No form of manual payment is accepted.